Friday, April 1

30 Days of Music!

I've seen this going around among my Facebook friends:
30 Days of Music!

I didn't want to clutter my wall or their newsfeeds, so I thought I'd do this over here on the blog. There are 30 days in April, and May is too full of birthdays for my families, so today is go time!

Each day will get a new post. Each day will be linked back to this post, in which I'll eventually have the full list of reasons and all days linked below. Ready? Here comes my music tastes ~ GO!!!

Day 1 - favorite song ~ Teach Your Children by CSN and covered by many others :)

Day 2 - least favorite song ~ House of the Rising Sun by The Animals

Day 3 - makes me happy ~ Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer

Day 4 - makes me sad ~ It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boyz II Men

Day 5 - reminds me of someone ~ Tenderoni by Chromeo

Day 6 - reminds me of a place ~ Maria, Maria by Carlos Santana

Day 7 - reminds me of a certain event ~ That's What Friends Are For by Dionne Warwick & friends

Day 8 - to which I know all the words ~ Thoroughfare Gap by Stephen Stills

Day 9 - to which I can dance ~ Moondance by Van Morrison

D 10 - makes me fall asleep ~ Witchi Tai To by Brewer & Shipley

D 11 - from my favorite band ~ To The Last Whale by CSN

D 12 - from a band I hate ~ Miracles by Insane Clown Posse

D 13 - is a guilty pleasure ~ The Cat in The Hat Knows a Lot About That! by Martin Short (? but I know he's the voice of The Cat)

D 14 - that no one would expect me to love ~ Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello

D 15 - describes me ~ What I Am by Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians

D 16 - used to love it, but hate it now ~ Making Love Out of Nothing at All by Air Supply

D 17 - heard often on the radio ~ Fookin' Perfect by P!nk

D 18 - I wish I heard it often on the radio ~ Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show

D 19 - from my favorite album ~ Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by CSNY

D 20 - for when I'm angry ~ Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica

D 21 - for when I'm happy ~ Rock Lobster by the B-52s

D 22 - for when I'm sad ~ The Long Way Home by JJ Grey & Mofro

D 23 - for my wedding ~ Longer by Dan Fogelberg

D 24 - for my funeral ~ Photographs and Memories by Jim Croce

D 25 - makes me laugh ~ In Spite of Ourselves by John Prine & Iris DeMent

D 26 - I can play on an instrument ~ Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin

D 27 - I wish I could play ~ anything on a steel drum

D 28 - makes me feel guilty ~ Circle of Steel by Gordon Lightfoot

D 29 - from my childhood ~ You Got It (The Right Stuff) by New Kids on the Block

D 30 - favorite song at this time *last* year ~ Sugar Magnolia by the Grateful Dead


Clicking any post linked above will take you directly to that post of course, but you stay in this window/tab. Just use your back button to come back to this post! I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my mind . . . .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: