Tuesday, April 26

30 Days - April 26 ~ that I can play on an instrument

For the 30 days of music:

"Mercedes Benz"

Box of Pearls: The Janis Joplin Collection

I have loved Janis since I was a freshman in high school! I know today's theme involves an instrument, but! I haven't played any instrument since middle school (clarinet), and I couldn't play anything recognizable or that I'd remember these days anyway. Haven't touched a clarinet since 8th or 9th grade.... and I wouldn't call myself a drummer, although I can hit things in time with a beat. ;)

I never played any other instrument, so my instrument these days is my voice (I know it counts!!), and I have sung this song many times alone and in front of others; I have been told that I sing it well ~ I'll run with it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: