Saturday, April 16

30 Days - April 16 ~ I used to love it, now I hate it.

For the 30 days of music:

Day 16 - used to love it, now I hate it:

"Making Love Out of Nothing at All"

The Definitive Collection

Ugh. As my dad is fond of saying, "gag me with a spoon"! Yes, it was an easy choice today, and it also has to do with the douche from Day 2. My hatred for this song goes back to early in 1998. One of these days I'll actually tell the whole story - I'm just not up for it right now, and I don't want to taint this month's ramblings with such garbage. When I'm ready and have it written as its own post, I'll link it with this one. For now, I don't want to think about him; just know that this song was 'our' song, and now it makes me gag. I will change the station/turn it off if it comes on the radio... which, fortunately, doesn't happen very much at all. (I do still listen to my classic rock station, so it *has* happened.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: