Friday, April 29

30 Days - April 29 ~ from my childhood

For the 30 days of music:

"You Got It (The Right Stuff)"

Greatest Hits

Hey, I'm about to turn 34 - do the math!!! =D

{NKOTB official site}

My dad took me to see NKOTB when they came to my hometown in 1990. I'm kind of surprised he didn't permanently lose some hearing! But bless his heart, he made it through my (and my friend's) fangirl-style screaming like it was no big deal. Her mom came too, maybe they kept each other sane?? We really couldn't see them too well from our seats - not quite 'nosebleed' section, but we were up kind of high in the building - and I know we sang and danced and screamed our fool heads off for (probably) two hours. I still remember some of that concert as if it were yesterday! It is so unlikely, but I would *love* to see them again; they're touring this summer and will have 3 shows within a 3 hour drive of here!!

Fellow fangirls will understand - I did and still do love Jonathan.... and Ardeo is totally okay with that fact. ;D

You know I totally had this poster on my wall:
New Kids on the Block - Hangin' Tough 1989 22x34 Poster
It hung there for at least 2 years....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: