Thursday, March 31

Basketball and Spring Break, 2011

It is here! The kids begin Spring break today after school. I am stoked to turn that damn alarm clock OFF for the next week!!!

Tomorrow, Apr 2, is going to be a big night for us. We are Kentucky fans! For the first time since 1998, we're in the Final Four! The game starts just before 9 p.m. and will be on CBS... this is like a religious thing for us, so the phones and everything will be turned off/ignored for the duration of the sermon game.

I don't know about you, but Ardeo and I both filled out a few brackets (for challenges which had cash prizes!) this year. He filled out 2, I went with 7. Yeah, a little crazy, I know! This year in college basketball has been i.n.s.a.n.e. - every last one of my 7 brackets were total garbage by the 3rd round! So many good games, and SO many upsets!! It's been a great tournament so far, and it's almost over this year. :(

At least we'll have baseball now ~ happy Opening Day! In baseball, we're Boston fans:
Boston Red Sox - homepage
Go Sox! :)

Have a great week everyone ~ much love all around!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: