Tuesday, April 5

30 Days - April 5 ~ reminds me of someone

For the 30 days of music:

Day 5 ~ reminds me of someone:


"Tenderoni"

Fancy Footwork: Deluxe Edition

Okay, this one? It might seem a little hard to make the connection, but here goes.
A couple years ago, I asked Ardeo to ask a friend of his for some specific music suggestions. This friend, RecordVulture, was a DJ in his spare time. I was looking for new workout music. I asked if he knew anything that had roughly the same tempo as "SexyBack"; he said he'd have to ask a friend of *his*, but he'd get back to me with a short list. The first song on that list was 'Tenderoni', and the album cover just cracked me up. So, if you listen to the song (even if you don't watch the video), near the end is a slight break in the music - at 2:30 - and for some reason, just as the music restarts at that moment, our man 'RV' comes to mind, and I almost always giggle. It's a good thing though! At the time, he was growing his hair out and it was getting a little shaggy, but it looks good on him - so that is what I see in my mind's eye every time I hear this song!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: