Tuesday, April 12

30 Days - April 12 ~ from a band I hate

For the 30 days of music:

Day 12 ~ from a band I hate:

Okay... I had a seriously hard time finding a band I hate. There are very few music acts/genres that I even *dislike* - I really will listen to damn near anything, and if it sounds good, I don't see the point in liking it or not based on who's singing (even in the case of Milli Vanilli during my tween years!). So, after a couple days of searching, I can present you with this link: Insane Clown Posse, "Miracles".*

*** Now, I must warn you ~ these dudes paint their faces like clowns. If you fear clowns, DO NOT click that link. (That is the sole reason I did not embed this video - I didn't want to run the risk of a screencap full of clown face.) If clowns who swear like crusty old sailors don't bother you much and you want to hear the music, go ahead and open that new window, then come back here really fast!! Seriously, they quite liberally sprinkle the lyrics with cuss words.... you have been warned. (=

{Here's the Amazon link to that particular album: Bang! Pow! Boom! }

After a bit of browsing, I decided that the above was their only song that I could handle hearing all the way through... and I actually kinda like it. I think it could use different lyrics, but I'm not a lyricist and they obviously made money somehow! I'm not the least bit offended by the words - I once earned the nickname 'Frankie' for a reason, folks!** - but I personally just liked the music better than their lyrics. Still, I don't 'hate' this dynamic duo, but I think I'll stick with listening to them on YouTube or when I'm not in charge of what's playing......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*Really, if this choice offends you, just remember that music tastes are subjective. This list is mine, and I'm sure yours would be worlds different, which is what makes the world go 'round! Or something like that.......
**Thanks, 'Grandpa' Dan!! =D

No comments: