Tuesday, April 19

30 Days - April 19 ~ from my favorite album

For the 30 days of music:

Day 19 ~ from my favorite album:

"Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" - this one's live from Woodstock 1969, baby!!

Crosby Stills & Nash

If you play/listen to that all the way to the end, you'll note that it was the second time those guys had ever played music together. Stephen Stills is the one who says so! As far as this being from my favorite album - well, my favorite collection that I still possess is their 4-CD box set, which I linked you to on Day 11. This is one that has been pretty popular on the radio in the past, and you've probably heard it even if this isn't your genre.... everybody's heard the "do-do-do-do-do, doot doot do-do-do-doot" and can sing along! Stills even goes into a bit of Spanish there, talking about the 'queen of the Caribbean' and how he's sad that he can't come along.
You can read the Wikipedia article here, and it says everything you ever needed to know! I've said it many times so far - this is my favorite group, and "Judy Blue Eyes" has always been in my personal Top 10 of favorites. A nice lengthy tune which can play over and over again, and it wouldn't bother me one little bit. :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: