Wednesday, January 7

It's a new year again!

I hope everyone had a great holiday (and hopefully a break from work/school!)! Can you believe it's time to start over again?? As I get older every year seems to pass more quickly than the last. So let's get it started! :-)

Since I need to spend less time at the computer, here's the post I made yesterday to my CafeMom Journal. That will explain a lot for now! If you also take the time to read my main page there, scroll down to near the bottom. There's an issue I'd like everyone to take time to read and vote for it. With many of you family members reading (especially you seamstresses!) I think you'll appreciate hearing about it and voting to save any and everything you make for all the little ones in our family. Here's a quick link:



So if you've already read about the hard drive failure I had, you'll understand why I can't post pics today. Believe me, I'm working on getting this baby back up and running as fast as I can! I'm also still cleaning up and putting away everything from our week-long visit to Mom's. There seems to be *so much* to get back in order! But it is coming along, and we didn't gain a lot of extra clutter over Christmas.
Today I have to call everyone's doctors and see what, if anything, needs to be taken care of early in the year. I know Poseidon needs to go to the doctor ASAP, but he's been sick anyway. I need to see my Gyno by Spring Break. Pretty sure the kids just need to see the dentist - well, we all do, really.
The other night I finally got around to changing my Gamertag on the XBox. If you don't know, a Gamertag is an alias for the video game system. Anyway I'm trying to change all my online identities to "Amphitrite" - the forums I read and stuff like that. Well that was already taken on the XBox so I had to spell it "Amphitryte" but it's still me. And I didn't lose any points that I'd gained under the old Gamertag! I'd have to make a new CafeMom page so that's the only one I'm leaving alone. All in the name of uniformity though, you know. :-)

It's almost 10:30 already so I'm going to wrap this up. I need to exercise, shower, and get to the store before noon. Plenty of time! Have a great week and I'll post again soon - this blog is almost one year old!!
~Amphitrite

No comments: