Saturday, January 31

Happy Caturday!!

I love Fark.com :D
Also, I love Caturday, thanks to Fark. And my BIL, B.

First, there's this article that brought on the cat pictures today. That guy? He's awesome. Wish I could do something as cool!

So on to today's favorites, most of which made me snort! Today I'll start with what I'd imagine Mom's Yorkie thinks every time Bro and I show up with all the kids in tow...

Photobucket

Seriously, you'll think of that picture every time we all show up now. :D

This one reminds me of Bro, but really, haven't we all had a moment like this?:

Photobucket

Now pay attention to the faces as well as the captions...

Photobucket

Photobucket


This last one just made me laugh until I cried. I haven't even shown the kids yet, because I don't know that I could read it to Miss Hurricane without laughing.

You remember "George of the Jungle"?

Start singing the theme song...

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

.

.

.

Photobucket


OMG look at the cat's face!! ROFL

I hope you've all enjoyed this edition of Caturday. Have a great week. And when you need a laugh, just think of 'George' above. :D

No comments: