Saturday, November 8

Happy Caturday!! (image heavy, give it time to load)

So it's a lazy, cold Saturday around here. While the kids went outside to play with their friends for a while, I took the time to read a little at Fark.com (link's down there on the right). Every Saturday is called "Caturday" and has been so for a while. The kids love looking at these pictures with me, and I snag the funniest ones.

Example:


Well today I've just been all sorts of giggly, thanks to the following pictures.

Here's your warning: you may not want any food or drink in your mouth, as you wouldn't want to accidentally spit it all out at the screen while laughing. No cats were harmed in the making of these pictures - unless you count "embarrassment" as harm. I'll keep it down to today's personal favorites, maybe 4 or 5 of them. You can click them to make them bigger if you need to. These are the ones that actually made me snort :-)






(explanation here if you need it)





I love Caturdays! I have a ton more saved, I'll try to sneak one or two into each post for a while :-)

Have a great week!
~A

No comments: